Saturday, December 24, 2011

How do I find people that are interested in building a MLM company?

Multi Level Marketing is where regular people(if they play their cards right) can have financial freedom,big house 5 cars, be their own boss... I have a great company,(look at my personal info)but I need to know where I can find people that are interested in this kind of thing???|||Advertise for them in one of the best free advertising mediums today - the Internet %26amp; free classified ads.





People are always browsing classifieds in the paper, online etc. Write out an ad - post it in a free classified ad site and then see what kind of response you get.





It's a great way to test the waters.





http://www.preferredpromoz.com/freeads-directory.html|||by marketing in other venues besides Yahoo Answers where it doesn't belong.|||Find a bigger fool than yourself.





I am not putting MLM down. Its great in principle.


However I am speaking from experience.





If you do continue. Always treat it like any other business. You have to make smart business decisions.





Always be honest.





Have a passion for your product and focus on actually selling products. No products = no money. I don't care what anyone says its not about the people you put it but always take care of them. Accomplish the mission (sales) and take care of the people.





Still I say, from my experience, find something else. I hate raining on a parade and being negative but...





Experience is a dear teacher, but fools will learn at no other.


Yet another Ben Franklin quote.





Art|||Find some good leads, but really you need to be a good salesman, Goodluck!!!|||Try my company, it's better:


http://www.DontForgetToTakeYourVitamins1鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment