Saturday, December 24, 2011

Where can I find people to help to edit/film my stop-motion animation? Can't do it all myself?

I do stop-motion animation as a hobby like many other people do. I have a lot of good ideas for stop-motion films and I'd like to bring them to life. There are two videos in particular I want to get done, I just need help doing them because of the amount of work that will be involved. Anyone know where I can find people who have experience in filming and/or editing? Whether it be from a website, or film festival?|||Well, your best bet (if you want good experianced people) is a university or some type of school that has classes for that, ask a few students or betteryet join a arts or film school, since they are basicly filled with students with your same problem...goodluck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment