Saturday, December 24, 2011

How do I find people to buy guns from?

I am looking to be a gun collector and want to find people who are trying to get rid of guns. How do I find these people?|||Advertise in your area newspaper using an Add saying Wanted Used Guns.* If your in Pa. look me up.*|||craigslist but watch out for frauds. then I don't know about where you live but where I live they have weapon stores that buy and sells antique guns or just any old regular guns.|||gunbrokers.com is a good start,,some auctions estate sales,,,,, and a visa card|||Gun broker,classifieds,gunsamerica,gunshows,|||want adds local trader papers.....facebookc/myspace....








CANNOT use craigslist.....they will ban u if u do.......





CANNOT use ebay....same thing.....|||Go to your local gun shop. Do everything legal, you won't have to wonder if the weapon was stolen or used in a crime. Your local gun shop would be the best bet.|||online classifieds.|||If you're a PA resident I've got a few I'm parting with.





But generally, asking around will find you someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment