Friday, December 16, 2011

How do I find people who want to make money taking photos of real estate?

How do I find people who want to make money taking photos of real estate?|||We would love to offer our services. Where are you located?|||People are looking for cool jobs if there worth having but first they have to know what state your in and if they needed their own equipment.|||Where are you? I've done that, making even the saddest look good is my favorite thing!|||Why not sounds ok to me, Just tell me where in the world would you like to start. Anywheres good with me except the middle east at the moment!|||I LOVE TOTAKE PHOTOS ! AND REAL GOOD AT IT!!!LOL|||craigs list works pretty well|||Well i am am a pro in it. Right now i am serving the Harbor Light in many. Know i do it out my heart so i don't look for money.|||Advertise it, like put it on Craig's list........|||I will do it as long as it in my general area.

No comments:

Post a Comment