Saturday, December 24, 2011

Where's the best place to go to find people interested in good honest network marketing?

I'm trying to find a place where people are hungry for change and opportunity.|||The problem is exactly in your question. You are doing the chasing. That is not working smart, that is working hard and wrong. You have to have people come to you.





In my business people come to me, I do not chase. When you chase you have to continue chasing. My product speaks for itself, you don't have to taste it, wear it, or wait for results.





It used one of our senses, smell. So a simple "show and smell" demonstration will put money in your pocket daily! There is no monthly quotas, no pressure to recruit, and it costs less than $50 per month. Very simple, if someone doesn't see the opportunity I move on.





Trust me if you don't have $50 per month for a business then I cannot help you, nor do I have time for you.|||Opportunity seekers- people that are looking for business opportunities- lead list i buy mlmsoftwareexperts.com really affordable. Ad sense, $50 a month? How about per day in order to get real numbers. Keyword "leads" avg $5 per. You set your daily limit that you want to spend %26amp; on %26amp; off anytime.

Report Abuse


|||LOL me too. If you find a spot let me know. What company you with? I am Tahitian Noni International.|||You have a wrong headed question. You are looking for the people and chasing them. What you need to be doing, is having them come to you.





This is a simple process but takes work and time. It will take you to change your mindset and approach. With the pushy sales approach, you instantly turn people off and away.





Create your own optimized leads and make money doing it while prospecting people.

No comments:

Post a Comment