Monday, December 19, 2011

How can I find people who may wish to make small investments in a new company ?

How can I find people who may wish to make small investments in my new company, details of which are on my website TNSB HOLDINGS.COM, in order that I can secure 'Patent Applications' which would then be leased enabling the structure of a PLC company that would research; develop; construct and operate a business that would have an annual revenue of 拢1.4B.|||you would have no problem at any bank at all if anyone seriously thought you could make even half off that amount.|||Yes you can find people who are also looking and willing to invest in new companies which are about to start or just have started, these people are called venture capitalists, business angels or private investors who are available across the country but you need to find them.





I can suggest you one source http://www.venturesgained.com/ where you can find all the details of the venture capitals across the UK or any part of the world.|||You might check out Kiva: kiva.org.



I love this site. They are doing some really great things!



Also, your site link doesn't seem to be working. There's a space. I'm guessing it should be a dash, underscore or just not there? :)



Angela

Easy Business Website

http://EasyBusinessWebsite.com|||To get that sort of turnover you'd need serious money to be invested. Take your business plan to a bank and see what they have to say

No comments:

Post a Comment