Monday, December 19, 2011

How do you find people to send friend vouchers to in Metroid Prime 3?

When I finished Metroid Prime 3, I had found all of these friend vouchers, but don't have any friends with the game. I was wondering if I can find people to send them to so I can get the extras. Also, I have a few other questions consering the game.





1: When you exchange friend vouchers, how many do you get and send?





2: Can you send more than 1 to 1 person?





3: Is there something special in hyper mode diffuculty, or is it just harder?





thanks for answering!|||1)You get as many as the person wants to send you.


2)Yes but you still have to send them one at a time.


3)It is a lot harder.





If you want to trade vouchers with me here is my wii code 6741 9976 8032 7391 my system name is Luigi.





I'm going to need your friend code and your system name I have 20 vouchers and I'll trade you 1 per voucher.

No comments:

Post a Comment