Saturday, December 24, 2011

How do I find people to join my recreational sports club?

I started a club and have 7 people, but we need around 20 to start our first game and need to find more people, preferably people I don't already know. I used craigslist and don't want to use meetup.com because there's a $20 fee. I also used yahoo groups under recreational sports club. So any suggestions would be appreciated. Or if you want to join just let me know e-mail me or post it in this answer, we are in southern california playing in Pasadena.|||Ask all of your friends to ask their friends, ask your members to ask their friends, go to a health club and post an advertisement on the board-thing. You could put vinyl's on your car saying your phone number, where it is, etc. Having a website, and having it on Google will boost your sports club by quite a bit.|||well u could post ads in the paper, on myspace, post fliers, ask the people u do know if they know any people u dont know if they wanna join...and so on...good luck!....hope u get good people! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment