Friday, December 16, 2011

How do I find random people my age on myspace?

I just want to be able to find people who are my age and live locally on myspace but I dont know how. Ive tried searching but I end up with people that dont fit any of my criteria.


So what do i do. if you just tell me to search, tell me what to search in the exact format.|||What your going to do is go to the friends tab, and go to browse, that way you can put in age, city/state, and stuff like that :)|||idk but not a good idea...|||Add a school to your schools option. It will help you find people in your area your own age. Also try yoville. Its fun and you can meet people your own age that you never have to meet in real life.|||browse ur location ? and put in ur age ? idk if you can do this anymore|||If you go to Browse then you can set your search criteria to male/female/both and you can select age ranges, etc. and there is a place where you can also type in a zip code and search people in a zip code and within a certain amount of miles from that zip code.. Good luck!!|||Use the MySpace "Browse" feature but set very tight parameters - age, height, weight, location (** miles from wherever you are)|||I bet there's a guy named Tom who wants to be your friend. Honestly though, it's pretty pathetic that not only can you not get real friends, you can't even get fake ones|||Go to my myspace myspace.com/pimper02 ill walk u through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment