Friday, December 16, 2011

How do you find people that want to help you sell products? work at home?

I have been trying to find people who want to sell (various) products, but it seems like it has been a big waste of time. I haven't had much luck. I was placing ads, but mostly have been getting curious people %26amp; not really people who are serious %26amp; ready to start. It doesn't cost anything to start selling %26amp; they automatically get their money when they sell. The products are of good quality %26amp; inexpensive. I don't understand what I am doing wrong...


Is there some place online where I can find people who seriously want to work at home?|||Hi, i currently sell cell phones on ebay, but my account was closed when i ran out of products to sell, and i couldnt pay my seller's fee, which ofcourse i'vepaid now, but the account hasnt yet being opened, anyways, i've opened another account, and the username on the first accout is (sizzorkay), the new one is brandyshea24), you can go to ebay to confirm this.


I seriously need products to sell, so if you are interested, send me a message, bye.


jacob|||www.my.tupperware.com/Tiffanyl鈥?

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment