Monday, December 19, 2011

How to find people with a common interest on Facebook?

My friend is throwing a charity softball tournament this weekend and I'm trying to find people in my area that may like to form a team or play on a team. I'm sure there are a ton of people with Facebook in my area that play, but I'm having trouble finding them. Is there any way to search by common interest and have it come up with people that aren't just the friends I already have?|||I believe all you can really do is click on that person(s) name and if they have filled in some information on their profile page then you can find out if that person has common interests. I do not believe you can view any specific information on people that are not your friends on facebook.|||I'd suggest you to try Facebook Search site listed below. It allows to search all stuff on Facebook by keywords and doesn't require logging in. So, you may write Location, Interests , any info. Try different keywords combinations.|||Nope There is no Way to Search by Interest at this Time|||i think that guy bounty hunter is a retard. awe...

No comments:

Post a Comment