Monday, December 19, 2011

Where can one find people interested in questions, answers and discussion of basketball?

This sucks. I come here to mingle with people who share the same interest that I do--basketball. The menu to the left reads Sports and then basketball. That is what I expect to find here. I know that there are all sorts of facets to basketball and not all are my cup of tea. So, I skip those question and answers and am happy that there is something related to basketball here for everyone.





But it is more and more difficult to ignore the crap. It isn't interesting. It isn't funny (12 year olds have a more sophisticated level of humor than bodily functions). It isn't shocking, daring, interesting or anything.





It is just plain stupid and incredibly immature.





I know the menu to the right reads "basketball" but that can't be right.





So, fellow basketball fans I ask you, where does one go to find other folks and have questions, answers and discussions related to basketball?





And will you join me there? Let's escape this madness together.|||I'm a fan of the ESPN nba message boards. Depending on which team(s) you follow, you may have more opportunity for discussion. If all else fails, the NBA general board is usually very active. The link is in the source section.|||Stop being so serious, some people just like to have some fun.|||maybe the nba forums..|||Go to Happy Hour, then read the questions


after you had a few, its more interesting that way.|||lighten up have some fun this probably the only place you can talk about sports without paying 25 ******* dollars or being on ESPN|||there are basketball forums out there. i'll join the club if you find a good one!|||Hey, O'Malley. Hang around here. Things have been messed up lately and some people have gotten out of hand but there are still some interesting questions being asked by some great people. You just have to look harder to find 'em (the questions and the people.)





There are basketball forums but many are specific to various teams. Not many are generalized like this area. Have you tried some of the Suns fans forums?|||Like a former president used to say "I feel your pain". Yep, the sign on the door reads 'basketball' and that is what I expect when coming here. The maturity level stinks. And don't think it is kids because there have been some kids on here with neat questions and answers. Besides maturity and immaturity comes in all ages. If you find a place that has college/NBA and overseas basketball fans, let me know.|||Just take a break from here. Don't sign on every day. You can block people. The only good it does is that in the list of questions you know to not even bother reading the questions with the big red sign. You can skip through the list quickly.|||What kind of basketball.Old or new.maybe i could be of some help|||I definitely agree, all the people here who fool around and ask stupid questions like KING and he rest of his family should please leave and find another section to talk in.|||Hoopshype.com to read about it.


Rotoworld.com has forums


Fanball.com has forums (mostly fantasy related)


realgm.com to read stuff (they may have forums)|||I would in general agree with you about things going downhill around here. But I signed on tonight and there are a plethora of great questions and answers going on.





I don't know why tonight is different but it is nice.





So, there's hope O'Malley. Maybe take a break like the other guy said and come back.|||We are here. We heard ya!|||You are really not fun. My college professor is more fun than you. If you want to talk basketball, I guess then report those people.......just trying to have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment