Saturday, December 24, 2011

Where can I find a list of people in need of Microloans online either domestically or internationally?

I have seen a few shows that show how microloans can change people's lives especially in foreign countries and I was curious what websites/organizations host the information on who needs these loans and help facilitate the delivery of the funds? Basically I am looking for a website I can search to find people to give a microloan to.|||you can find the list on Google.|||Hello, I am Mrs. tannia from Las mexico I saw your question on how


You needed a loan; I think you should contact one legit loan firm by the name


direct access Loan Firm because two weeks ago I got a loan from them and their ways was very simple, no credit check, no collateral needed, no cosigner with just


5% interest rate, so I will advise you to contact them via email,


directaccessloanfirm@gmail.com|||Look at this website that matches people with funds to people who need them in third world countries





http://www.kiva.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment