Monday, December 19, 2011

How do I find people who want the kind of paintings I produce?

I am an artist who lives in a remote area, and it is expensive for me to get to a city of any decent size. I have a website for my art, but are there places on the internet I might find people who are looking for the kind of art I have to sell, besides Ebay? (If I want to sell paintings for practically nothing, I can do that where I live.)|||There is a new site set up for exactly what you are looking for.|||network to an art gallery. People who usually go there are loaded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!|||GO TO E-BAY!! Best place ever! If not go to google and type in I want to sell a painting and it should give you something!|||list them on ebay and amazon.com, plus there are many other auction type website out there that are as ligit as ebay and amazon.|||check out art.com..........try other site.....u shud do some research if ur having a business|||try Deviantart.com|||If you really want to make it, the best suggestion I can give you is to move nearer to places that can sell your art.Some people will have success on ebay but not everyone even if they're good.I find it's an expensive proposition if your paintings don't sell.You should try and find out if you can get a government grant.Please post a link to your site .You might get more specific info for the type of pictures you are making.Good luck!|||YOU HAVE THE RIGHT IDEA FOR EXPOSING OTHERS TO YOUR ART VIA THE INTERNET!!IF YOU SHOW THE PIECES THAT YOU DO AS PART OF YOU WEBPAGE OR BACKGROUND ART ON %26lt;WWW.MYSPAC.COM%26gt; PAGE;YOU ARE EXPOSING YOUR WORK TO 50 BILLION POTENTIAL VIEWERS AND POTENTIAL CLIENTS AND BUYERS!!I DON'T KNOW YOUR LOCATION;HOWEVER IF YOU WANT MORE IN-DEPTH REFERENCES TOWARD YOUR STATED GOALS;YOU MUST BE A LITTLE MORE FORTHCOMING WITH YOUR PARTICULAR GEOGRAPHIC LOCATION AND REGIONS INVOLVED!!BEST OF LUCK!!I AM AN ARTIST A/SCULPTOR AND CALLIGRAPHER MYSELF AND I INVITE YOU TO E-MAIL ME AT ANY TIME OF THE DAY OR NIGHT OR SEASON FOR FURTHER AID THAT I MIGHT BE ABLE TO OFFER YOU IN COMPLETE TRUST!!

No comments:

Post a Comment