Friday, December 16, 2011

How to find people to hang out with on a cruise?

I am going on a cruise with my family this summer and I am 18. My younger brother is 16 so he will be doing all the teen activities but those stop at 17 and I don't particularly want to hang out with 17 and unders. What are ways to find people in my age range to hang out with while on a cruise? I am not allowed to bring a friend with me.|||Pool, clubs, even dinner! There will be so many people on the ship, you most definately will find someone that interests you!!|||definitely the pool area or the bar (if allowed) are the best locations to meet new people


also, just approach people and talk to them. ask them where they're from? who they're with? what sports they play? music? etc etc


don't worry about what they're going to think of you.. whats the chance that you'll ever see them again anyways? its a lot easier to be friendly if you just relax, crack a few jokes, and live it in the moment.





I'm also 18 and just returned from a trip with only my mother. There was no friend with me to 'break the ice' so i had to find some people to bond with :) It was nice because she'd go to sleep and i'd go out at night and just approach people and talk to them. by the end of the trip i knew at least 25% of the people at the resort!





Have fun, take lots of pictures, and get some names so you can facebook all the new people you meet!! :)|||IM 18 too and i was on a cruise last week..i have bad luck because they were just a few teens in the cruise so....I meet one guy he was 19, because since the first day he was always looking at me, he was cute so I just look at him too. and then he come and talk to me..but....I have more fun whit some guy that actually works at the cruise so..is all up to you and the people in your cruise|||Hang out at the pool. By far the best place on the cruise.

1 comment:

  1. Definitely, there will be a fun if you hangout with friends, joining community,meet local and different people based on their hobby, interests, likes etc. Shake out, you will be enjoying.find people to hang out with

    ReplyDelete