Saturday, December 24, 2011

Anybody know where I can find people who can write life insurance articles?

Where would I go if I'm looking to find people who can write quality life insurance content for pay. This would could be content for a company website, sale materials, articles for newsletters and blogs, etc. I want somebody with good writing skills but is also knowledgeable about the industry.





Anybody have any ideas of where to start?|||There are plenty of free-lance writers out there looking for work. You can place an ad in the local (or online) classifieds stating what it is you are looking for --





Othererwise you may choose to hire an advertising or marketing firm who has writers on staff who are familiar with setting up content for print and online publication. These agencies will also have a good line on the best / most cost efficient graphic artists, printers and postal rates, plus demographic and zip code-specific targeted mailing lists and publications for the audience you are trying to reach _





I, myself am a professional writer with an ad agency (small agency) and a former journalist - We're not experts in any of our clients' businesses - they are the experts in what they do, but it is our job to do the necessary leg work, research and interviewing in order to take the client's message and present it to the public (or b2b marketing partners) in a way that the consumer can understand. Usually that means we strip away industry jargon (the things that John Q. Public neither knows nor cares enough to learn) and present the right message and call to action you need to sell your product or service.





Any reputable agency can help you with writing content and much more! They have the expertise and resources to get your message before the consumer in a ways that you can't.





best of luck!|||Sure-- email me; I'm interested!|||I write a quarterly newsletter for my clients with unbiased general articles on various insurance topics. Depending on where you live and what type of advice you are looking at passing on, I'd be happy to work with you (as long as it doesn't jeporadize my licensing).





If you would like to see a copy of my work, I'd be more than happy to e-mail you an article that I've written. Drop me an e-mail at thecoach17@hotmail.com (or add me to MSN)

No comments:

Post a Comment