Monday, December 19, 2011

Where can I find people to pokemon battle with online in pokemon platinum?

Is there some sort of online community or website where I can just find people to battle with and register them in my Pal Pad. Im training for a tournament but I really want to try PvP battling to see how good I am...but I cant find anyone.|||Look up "Pokemon Forums" on Google, a lot of them tend to have a wi-fi part to their Forums. Two of which I recommend is the Pokemon Community and Serebii forums of which have been booming with players since the new relase of pokemon Platinum. I'm sure you will find a challenge there|||Well theres my site very active always someone in the chat. We have 645 members and we are always welcoming more.





http://www.pwbt.org/portal.htm|||The Smogon and Marriland forums are good places for that. Note that they set certain rules though.





What tournament by the way?

No comments:

Post a Comment