Monday, December 19, 2011

Where can I find the opportunity to paint buildings for other people?

Leonardo Da Vinci painted for numerous people, but he didn't just paint canvases. He painted famous buildings and houses that made his work well known. Now, I want to do the same. I want to paint buildings of large companies and one day paint the white house. However, I don't know where I can find people willing to give me such an opportunity. I want a chance to engrave my name in history and paint the largest monument ever. How can I do this? Where can I find these opportunities?|||You can take the profession of painting buildings, but what Leonardo Da Vinci was painting were frescoes.


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fresco|||Wasn't Leonardo Da Vinci a successful Singer figure?

No comments:

Post a Comment