Friday, December 16, 2011

How do I find people to talk with on msn?

I want to meet more people around the world, but not face-to-face, just talking on msn. I only want to have more friends and pen-pals and learn about other countries. So where do I find other people like that too to talk with?|||add me on msn





sam1991@hotmail.co.uk





I love kinky chat too xx|||hey, i find heaps through playing online games an stuff. but if your not really into that kind of thing you could check out a site i used to use called pen pals plus or sumthing. ill find ya a link. i mt heaps of really kool people from all over the world.





also if you have skyoe or wanna download it it lets you talk to anyone in the world with an account. ;)





thanx, and goodluck friend hunting. ;)|||You could talk ta me..! =]





I am loads of fun 2 talk 2!|||find them here!!


I'm ready to be picked.. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment