Friday, December 16, 2011

How difficult was it for you to find other people who share your musical tastes?

I can't talk music with a single person in my life. Haven't found someone who shares musical taste with me. If I try to talk music with someone, the most common response I get is that I am just trying to look "tough and cool" or that I'm trying to seem rebellious or some bullshit.


I love doom and folk metal. *sigh*





So how hard was it for you to find people who share music tastes (or convert someone to your favorite music lol)?|||Pretty much some people here on R%26amp;P and a small amount of friends in real life have musical tastes similar to mind. It's moderately difficult finding others who like slowcore and stuff like that.|||Very difficult. I only know about 3-4 kids in my year who listen to metal. And guess what? Two of them only listen to metalcore and one listens to metalcore + some other good genres of metal. One of my good friends also listens to metal (I converted her lol), but she's more into melodic death and fast stuff. I haven't yet found anyone who shares my musical tastes. My favorite genre is doom/atmospheric metal. I love other subgenres too, especially Melodic and Technical Death.





Folk metal is pretty underrated, I know.





I just don't get how listening to metal means that you're trying to look "tough and cool" when this is the same with gangsta rap.|||I Know what you mean. It's so hard for me to find people who like Rock/Metal music like I do. But then my friend told me she like Rock music so it's been pretty hard since I only got one Rock Loving Friend. But it's easy to find people who like Rock online.|||I've never found someone who shares my music taste.





Classic rock, industrial metal, heavy metal, black metal, oldies, electro, Goth, darkwave, classical...|||I live in a small city that also happens to be the most isolated city in the world, are you guys even trying.|||The only people who even come close are you kind folks of R%26amp;P.

No comments:

Post a Comment