Saturday, December 10, 2011

How do I find people that want to work from home?

I have found a great business opportunity. How do I find people that want to work from home, better their finances and the health of their family to share it with?|||Try placing an add in our Local Paper|||how much you gonna pay?|||Through the internet|||Advertise your "scheme"|||you've found me!! TAKE ME, I'M YOURS.


I welcome your e-mail|||There are various websites and message forums online that host information for people looking to work from home. You can also try craigslist.com which is a free service for people to look for work. I know when I am looking for work from home jobs, I look around on community forums in message board sections that I frequent. But a lot of people are weary of work at home deals because most are scams.|||What is the job?|||The Internet is the best place to find people who want to work from home.





You have to ask yourself some questions;





Do they need to be local to you? Then your local newspaper might be a good choice.





Do you want them to bid on the price that they will charge you for their services? Then consider Elance where you post a projects description and people will offer you their services for a price. http://www.elance.com/home?rid=YYQE





There are all sorts of 'work at home' sites, but there's a high percentage of fraud with them, so I think many people online may be skeptical, so you'll have to find a way to overcome that skeptisim.





Good luck.|||The first and hardest thing is finding people who want to work then move in slowly then ask them if they would like to work from home. Jerry|||post flyers up in places that are going to get the most traffic, such as Laundromats,Grocery stores,Dept Stores.


run an ad in your local newspaper.. have a mixer..meaning have a party at your home and present this to the guests. start with your friends,and family and ask them to bring a friend and then offer a door prize an incentive to come.. and make sure you serve light refreshments. these are some of the ideas I used in my stay at home business and it worked quite well.|||IM INTERESTED IN WORKING FROM HOME, WHATS IT ALL ABOUT???


a_audsley@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment