Friday, December 16, 2011

How do you find people to market your website?

There is so much talk of affiliate marketing. I have websites that I would love advertised but I was never good at marketing. I know affiliates make decent money but they are advertising. Where can I find people to advertise my websites and they get paid a specific percentage of the profits for their work? Sort of like affiliate marketing but more or less because I can't market. I have no problem sharing in the profits, since there won't be profits without a motivated person on the advertising end of it. Please help.|||Go to ukpayback.com, which is a marketing site that covers the United Kingdom, USA, Germany and shortly France, Spain and Portugal. Maybe they can help you promote your site?





Unlike most sites, their services are free as long as you carry a return banner to them on your site.|||Join bidvertiser sign up as my referal at http://www.geocities.com/bidvertiserads You can learn more about it there|||to promote sell adds to google so u site always can be on the top of the search engine .. whenver they search somehting ..related to your site.. but u have to pay around 0.7 per each clicks... or simply buy a traffic.. no 1 way to increase ur traffice .. the more traffice the more popular ur site becomes.. ..


www.readyrank.com u can register ur site for free and u can exchange banners and link with other sites..





or go to www.dealasite.com and simply register ur site and put it on sell section.. and increase the expire date to 3 or 4 years.. by that way u can also get free traffic..





or u can also use spamming in hi5 or myspace.. to promote by directly linking to your site...





good luck..

No comments:

Post a Comment