Friday, December 16, 2011

Is there anyway I can find people in the Yahoo! chatrooms that actually want to have a good conversation?

I downloaded yahoo messenger today so I could find interesting people to chat with. It's pretty hopeless. Where can I find them?|||The Yahoo! chat rooms are full of bots and, well, it's difficult for me to say this politely, people of little education who don't want to chat about anything intellectual or in-depth.





Your best bet is to just give up on them. I can't recommend anything better, because I completely gave up on chat rooms. If you find someone interesting on Yahoo! Answers, I suppose you could send them an IM say hi.|||I do not know where you can have good conversations but sometimes I log onto the site below %26gt;choose entertainment and pick a broadcast.





Once you establish a profile you can log in and chat while watching Frasier or Southpark or somebody's webcast. It is very un PC but fun.|||most people on there really just talk about random weird stuff, i dont even bother. if you wanna talk to some cool people email contacts on here (if you have any) and talk to them. you can email me if you want, i loveee to talk lol|||AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH鈥?sorry|||american Y!M users don't go for convo|||surley not there..they all mess with ya,|||no your a freak

No comments:

Post a Comment